Conditions and general apartment policies for Ana's Place Apartments
- Rates are quoted in South African rand.
- Ana's Place reserves the right to amend rates and rate periods at any time.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a reservation. The balance is payable upon arrival.
- Please be advised that cancellations less than 14 days prior to the arrival date will be charged a full cancellation fee.
- Our check-in time is from 14h00 to 22h00; check-out time is between 07h00 and 11h00.
- A minimum letting period of 5 nights applies from 22 December to 5 January.
- Anas Place reserves the right to cancel on any grounds that we feel are necessary and will honor no liability by doing so.
- Reservations are subject to terms and conditions on check-in.
- Persons occupying the suites / houses may not exceed the number of persons indicated upon booking.
- Please leave the suites / houses tidy and clean upon departure.
- Out of respect for other guests, noise must be kept down to a comfortable level.
- Please keep furniture, fixtures and fittings in the same condition as at the beginning of your stay.
- In the event of any damages, you will be held liable for the replacement value or repair costs.
- Ana's Place operates on a non-smoking policy throughout the suites / houses. You are welcome to smoke outside where ashtrays and / or bins will be provided.
- Ana's Place reserves the right to eject a guest / guests from the suite / houses if they are conducting themselves in an inappropriate and / or unacceptable manner towards the building, other residents or staff.
- Please note that the swimming pool is for the use of HOUSE GUESTS ONLY.
- A DSTv Bouquet consisting of SABC2,SABC3,Premier, Comedy, Mnet, SuperSport1 & SuperSport2 is available.
Ana's Place will not be liable for any loss, theft or damage of any personal belongings, cash, jewelry or vehicles during your stay at Ana's Place. We will not be responsible or accept any liability, or issue any refunds for occurrences resulting in termination of occupancy or personal injuries caused by circumstances outside our reasonable control, such as fire, faults in electrical installations, etc. You are responsible for your own safety and well being whilst on the premises. Liability will not be accepted by us for any injuries sustained on the premises by yourself, your guests or family.